Welcome to my portfolio! I have never actually made an online portfolio, so consider this a first draft. I am an amateur graphic designer, and I would love to learn how to take my work to the next level. Please enjoy and leave comments if you wish!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Gifs

Some of my favorite animated creations.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment